We offer to make VISA application for our students before they go for an appointment. For your visa application, students should provide the following to us:
- Receipt of Payment of Fees
- Acceptance Letter
- Biometric Photo
- International Passport
Upon completion of the application, you will be required to show up at the Embassy on the day of your visa appointment with the following documents.
1. Copies of the relevant pages of the passport (data and extension pages).
2. Duly filled online visa application form with 2 biometric passport photos (6cm x 5cm), with white background, photos should not be stapled to the form. The passport should be valid for at least 6 mounts the date of the visa application.
3. “Admission” and “Acceptance Letter” by the University.
4. Payment receipt of school fees.
5. Confirmation letter from the school acknowledging receipt of payment.
6. Proof of basic education, copies of graduation diploma and certificates (W.A.S.C., S.S.C.E., Statement of Result,etc.) duly signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs thereafter.
7. Proof of BA education, copy of university graduation diploma duly signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs thereafter (For master students).
8. Guarantee letter signed by the sponsor and the student, stating that the sponsor will cover all the expenses of the student, and the student will never apply to any person or institution (including university) for financial support or scholarship, certified by a public notary.
9. Original “personal” bank statement for the last three months of the sponsor together with original approval/reference letter from the bank branch manager.
10. Consent letter from the parents if you are less than 18 years old. (Sealed by notary or court.)
11. Flight reservation.
12. National ID Card (1 Original+1 Copy)
13. “Vaccination Card” for yellow fever and typhoid diseases
14. Travel health insurance which covers the entire period of intended stay or transit.
15. If the above mentioned requirements are not met and the documents are not provided in full, your application will not be considered and you will have to take a new appointment in order to submit your full documentation. The Embassy does not take any responsibility that this may cause delay and may result in missing deadlines related to your business, tourism or education in Turkey or Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.