Requirements for Admission
Applicants must submit the following documents during application in order to have the application processed.
Documents Required for Undergraduate Application
- Secondary School Certificate/Diploma/Testimonial
- Transcript (mark sheets).
- One passport-sized photograph
- International Passport (relevant page)
- A copy of proof of English Proficiency if any (optional for English Native speaking countries)
Document Requirements for Graduate Application
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken.
- Attested photocopies of certificates/diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions.
- Statement of Purpose / Intention of study.
- International Passport
- One passport-sized photograph.
- Proposal (for Ph.D. applications)
- Masters Thesis Copy (For Ph.D. applicants)
- Application: After making your application, admission should be ready within 7 working days.
- Pay Tuition: Next thing is to pay your tuition specified in the admission/acceptance letter.
- Confirmation: Once your tuition is received by the university, you will receive a confirmation letter stating that the Embassy can assist you with a visa.
- Visa: We will make a visa application on your behalf and get you an appointment at the embassy.
- Authentication: You are required to get your documents/certificates/transcripts/WAEC authenticated at the Ministry of Education before going to the Embassy.
- Flight booking: We make flight bookings and reservations for your students.
- Airport Pickup: You will be received at the airport and taken to your university.
- Accommodation: You will be given 2 – 3 days free accommodation before you will be required to pay or move to your accommodation of choice.
- Registration: University registration will be done immediately on arrival to the university if you arrive during working hours, you will get registered into your chosen program and get your courses and timetable.
- Enjoy your stay.